Check-In & Check-Out
Adventure Camp Check-In (one-week trips)
- Upon your arrival at Noon you will be greeted on the road and directed where to park your vehicle on the athletic field.
- Please bring baggage to the Adventure Camp bus parked at the entrance to Camp.
- If your child had medication make sure it is given to an Adventure Camp Counselor in the original container with proper dosage on the container.
- Once all campers have arrived, group pictures will be taken and the swim test administered. Please bring a plastic bag to place wet bathing suit in for the trip.
- If you have any questions or concerns on Check-In or Check-Out day, the Senior Program Director and Trip Leaders are available to speak to you.
- Campers do not have a store account. Please note the camp store may not be open on Check-In day unless it overlaps with a residential camp Check-In. The camp store is closed on Check-Out day.
- Please Take Note: Lunch will not be served, so please plan accordingly.
Adventure Camp Check-Out
- Meet your camper at the Adventure Camp bus in front of the athletic field. Please remain on the athletic field area (due to Coniston Resident Camp being in session).
- At time of pick up, please check the bus and under the seats for any of your camper’s belongings to make sure you have everything. All Lost & Found is donated to charity at the end of the session.
- If you should need to use the facilities, bathrooms are located on the outside of the dining hall.
- Group picture, t-shirt, and triangle will be given to your camper before you depart for your journey home.
If you live far from Camp Coniston, see About Camp > Area Lodging for information on staying in the area.