Check-In & Check-Out
Service Trips Check-In (all trips)
- Upon your arrival at 3:00 PM you will be greeted on the road and directed where to park your vehicle on the athletic field.
- Please bring belongings to the Service Trip bus parked at the entrance of Camp.
- If your child has medication make sure it is given to a Service Trip Leader in the original container and proper dosage on the container.
- Once all campers have arrived, group pictures will be taken.
- If you have any questions or concerns on Check-In or Check-Out day, the Senior Program Director and Trip Leaders are available to speak to you.
- Campers do not have a store account. The camp store is closed on Service trip Check-In and Check-Out days.
Service Trips Check-Out
- Meet your camper at the Service Trip bus in front of the athletic field. Please remain on the athletic field area (due to Coniston Resident Camp being in session).
- At time of pick up, please check the bus and under the seats for any of your camper’s belongings to make sure you have everything. All Lost & Found is donated to charity at the end of each session.
- If you should need to use the facilities, bathrooms are located on the outside of the dining hall.
- Group picture, t-shirt and triangle will be given to your camper before you depart for your journey back home.
If you live far from Camp Coniston, see About Camp > Area Lodging for information on staying in the area.