- This event has passed.
Virtual Vespers 5:00PM with Will Taber
December 3, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 5:45 pm
We would like to extend an invitation for you and your family to join together with the Coniston Community for our weekly Virtual Vespers.
Just like every evening at Camp, a little after 5:00pm (EST) the Camp bell rings and cabins make their way in silence to Boys & Girls Vespers. To so many Conistonians, this reflective time as we come together and sit by the lake is an extremely important time. At 5:15pm (EST), Vespers begins by a counselor who shares a personal message or life lesson that helped shape them into the person they are today.
We will be running Virtual Vespers every Thursday at 5:15pm (EST) on Zoom and invite all friends of Coniston to join us.
HERE IS HOW TO JOIN:
Any time after 5:00pm (EST) CLICK HERE (Please note: if you don’t currently have Zoom you will be prompted to download for free.)
Some things to note:
- When you join, make sure you are muted.
- We can host 500 people at a time, so siblings and families please join all together on one computer or phone. First come first serve!
- If you can’t make it at 5:15pm don’t worry! We will record and post it on our YouTube Channel.
If you are a regular to Zoom below are the ZOOM details:
- Meeting ID: 846 4873 5194
- Password: TABER (This password will be changing weekly for security)
- Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84648735194?pwd=aU05clNFczUyRnY5TlVLVi9NRnovQT09
- One Tap Mobile: +13126266799,,84648735194#,,,,,,0#,,478158#
- Dial by your location:
Meeting ID: 846 4873 5194
Password: 478158 (call in password ONLY)
+1 312 626 6799 (US)
We look forward to seeing you!