- This event has passed.
Virtual Vespers 5:15PM with Fran Grandonico
July 30, 2020 @ 5:15 pm - 5:45 pm
We would like to extend an invitation for you and your family to join together with the Coniston Community for our weekly Virtual Vespers.
To stay informed and join us each week we recommend you add Virtual Vespers to your calendar by clicking this link.
Just like every evening at Camp, a little after 5:00pm (EST) the Camp bell rings and cabins make their way in silence to Boys & Girls Vespers. To so many Conistonians, this reflective time as we come together and sit by the lake is an extremely important time. At 5:15pm (EST), Vespers begins by a counselor who shares a personal message or life lesson that helped shape them into the person they are today.
We will be running Virtual Vespers every Thursday at 5:15pm (EST) on Zoom and invite all friends of Coniston to join us.
HERE IS HOW TO JOIN:
Any time after 5:00pm (EST) CLICK HERE (Please note: if you don’t currently have Zoom you will be prompted to download for free.)
Some things to note:
- When you join, make sure you are muted.
- We can host 500 people at a time, so siblings and families please join all together on one computer or phone. First come first serve!
- If you can’t make it at 5:15pm don’t worry! We will record and post it on our YouTube Channel.
If you are a regular to Zoom below are the ZOOM details:
- Meeting ID: 673 567 391
- Password: FRAN (This password will be changing weekly for security)
- Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/673567391?pwd=bG02Y3FUUGhma1RTYllSdXhzUmdHdz09
- One Tap Mobile: +13126266799,,673567391#,,1#,128153#
- Dial by your location:
Meeting ID: 673 567 391
Password: 450021 (call in password ONLY)
+1 312 626 6799 (US)
+44 203 051 2874 (United Kingdom)
+1 778 907 2071 (Canada)
We look forward to seeing you tonight!