service trip: CHECK-IN
Friday at 3:00pm
- Upon your arrival at 3:00pm you will be greeted on the road and directed where to park your vehicle on the athletic field (A-field).
- Please bring belongings to the Service Trip Bus parked at the entrance of Camp.
- If your child has medication make sure it is given to an Service Trip Leader in the original container with proper dosage on the container.
- Once all campers have arrived, group pictures will be taken.
- If you have any questions or concerns on check-in or check-out day, the Camp Director and Trip Leaders are available to speak to you.
- Campers do not have a store account. The Camp Store is closed on Service Trip Check-In and Check-Out days.
service trip: CHECK-out
Tuesday at 7:00pm
- Meet your camper at the Service Trip Bus in front of the athletic field (A-field.) Due to Coniston sleep-away camp being in session, please remain on the athletic field area.
- At pick up, please check the bus and under the seats for any of your camper’s belongings to make sure you have everything. All lost & found items are donated to charity at the end of each session.
- If you should need to use the facilities, bathrooms are located on the outside of the dining hall.
- Group picture, t-shirt and triangle will be given to your camper before you depart for your journey home.
We anticipate check-in day having many changes and we will be notifying all participants via email as the summer approaches.